Learn Slovak quickly and effectively with unique learning methods
Our course is unique and different!
- Learn a new language with just 17 minutes of study per day.
- In a matter of only three months you will have learned a wide-ranging and useful number of words.
- You learn quickly and efficiently.
The program provides you with new and practical exercises every day to keep you motivated.
- After just three months you will have gained a broad understanding of the language.
You will be able to build sentences and speak Slovak.
- This course does not have to be installed.
It is very user friendly.
- This course offers a number of different learning methods, giving you the opportunity to choose what works best for you.
Fun and easy with manageable and attainable goals, the way learning a new language should be.
- With this beginner's course you will have reached the A1 and A2 levels of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR).
- Our language courses are equipped with 'super-learning technology'.
With the new super-learning technology you can concentrate better and learn on average 32% faster.
The most important words in Slovak:
How good is your Slovak?
This online entry-level test is free of charge and it takes only 3 minutes!
You've already acquired Slovak skills and would like to refresh or deepen them?
You don't know which language course (at which level) is the right one for you?
In only 3 minutes you will find out where you can place yourself on the CEFR:
This Slovak proficiency test follows the guidelines of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (commonly abbreviated with CEFRL, CEFR or CEF).
These recommendations of the Council of Europe will help you see on which level (A1 - C2) you should study Slovak.
Of course you find out about your personal results immediately after you have taken the test. Additionally we are going to provide you with helpful tips how to improve your Slovak.
- This text is entirely anonymous.
- Your personal data and information is not going to be stored.
- You are going to receive your results immediately after taking the test.
- We don't require any personal information and you don't have to provide your email address.
Learn Slovak with modern and intuitive software from 17 Minute Languages:
- Number of Learners:
Already over 540,000 languages courses sold.
- Universal Software:
For Windows / Linux / Mac OS X /iPad / Android Tablets / Windows Tablets.
You will learn online, so you don't need to install anything.
- New Edition:
The Learn Slovak Beginner's Course was completely updated in 2017.
The Slovak Beginner's Course comprises:
- At the end of the Slovak Beginner's Course, you will have a basic vocabulary of over 1300 words.
- You learn how to use these words in complete sentences with the help of the many dialogues, texts and phrasesdesigned for this purpose.
- All of the vocabulary and texts have been recorded by a Slovak native speakers.
From the very beginning, you learn clear, accent free pronunciation with the correct emphasis.
A summary: What is included in the Learn Slovak Beginner's Course?
- You spend 17 minutes a day using the program.
- The program provides you with various, motivating daily exercises every day.
- From numerous texts and dialogues, you learn how to use this basic vocabulary.
- Visit the 17 Minute Languages' online community of learners!
You can interact with other very motivated learners and even make new friends.
- This language course is a lot of fun and motivates you to learn that much more each day!
- You do not have to install this course.
The program is absolutely user friendly and trouble-free to use.
- You will have learned over 1,300 words with our unique long-term memory learning method after just three months.
You will have acquired a versatile and practical Slovak basic vocabulary.
- This language course is perfect for you:
Every type of learner can find interesting and motivating exercises in this program.
- Newest version!
The Slovak Beginner's Course was completely updated in 2017.
- For Windows / Linux / Mac OS X / iPad / Android Tablets / Windows Tablets.
• Beginner's Course
• level A1 / A2 CEFR
• 42 texts & dialogs
• 1,300 words
• level B1 / B2 CEFR
• 1,800 new words
• 42 new texts & dialogs
• level C1 / C2 CEFR
• 2,000 more words
• sorted by topics
• levels B2, C1, C2 CEFR
• learn Business Slovak fluently
• 2,000 words
• 1,100 phrases
• 450 words & phrases
• the most important words for your trip to Slovakia